6 bed dorm (without bathroom)
This room is perfect if you are coming on an expedition, with a backpack on your shoulders and with the intention of making new friends and exchanging experiences at a good price. You’ll find a comfortable twin-size bunk waiting for you to help you recharge your energy for a new day exploring the city.
Staying in our hostel is a unique experience and we are focussed on offering responsible tourism for you to enjoy our beautiful city.
If are you are thinking of coming to our hostel with the intent of sexual tourism, eliciting drugs or experiences with hallucinogenic substances, this is not the place for you. We stand opposed to that type of tourism. In contrast we offer a wide selection of activities that you can participate in to enjoy your stay, from a free walking tour to a helicopter ride we can offer adventure tours, gastronomic tours, historical tours and more. If you intend to come to the city for those tourist purposes that we do not support, we recommend that you stay in other kinds of hotels or hostels and remember that at Rango we are concerned first and foremost about your safety.
- If you need to cancel your reservation you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance of your check-in date.
- Remember to register any guests that will be staying with you using the online reservation system.
- We do not issue refunds for any reason.
- Check-in is at 2 pm – check-out is at 11:00 am
- Reading lights on every bed
- Bedding, including blankets
INCLUDES RANGO’S BESPOKE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
We also provide the following services:
- 24 hour hot water
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere in the building
- Board games
- Tourist information and maps
- Bus routes
- Restaurant and bar
- Friends in Colombia